2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 281. Water and sewage.
- 281.01 Definitions.
- 281.11 Statement of policy and purpose.
- 281.12 General department powers and duties.
- 281.13 Surveys and research.
- 281.14 Wisconsin River monitoring and study.
- 281.15 Water quality standards.
- 281.16 Water quality protection; nonpoint sources.
- 281.165 Compliance with water quality standards for wetlands.
- 281.17 Water quality and quantity; specific regulations.
- 281.19 Orders.
- 281.20 Orders; nonpoint source pollution.
- 281.22 Fees and time limits for water quality determinations for wetlands.
- 281.31 Navigable waters protection law.
- 281.33 Construction site erosion control and storm water management.
- 281.34 Groundwater withdrawals.
- 281.343 Great Lakes St. Lawrence River Basin Water Resources Compact.
- 281.344 Water conservation, reporting, and supply regulation; when compact is not in effect.
- 281.346 Water conservation, reporting, and supply regulation; after the compact takes effect.
- 281.348 Water supply service area plans for public water supply systems.
- 281.35 Water resources conservation and management.
- 281.36 Water quality certification for nonfederal wetlands.
- 281.37 Wetlands; compensatory mitigation.
- 281.41 Approval of plans.
- 281.43 Joint sewerage systems.
- 281.45 House connections.
- 281.47 Sewage drains; sewage discharge into certain lakes.
- 281.48 Servicing septic tanks, soil absorption fields, holding tanks, grease interceptors and privies.
- 281.49 Disposal of septage in municipal sewage systems.
- 281.51 Financial assistance program; local water quality planning.
- 281.53 Municipal clean drinking water grants.
- 281.55 Financial assistance program.
- 281.56 Financial assistance program; sewerage systems.
- 281.57 Financial assistance program; point source pollution abatement.
- 281.58 Clean water fund program; financial assistance.
- 281.59 Environmental improvement fund; financial management.
- 281.60 Land recycling loan program.
- 281.61 Safe drinking water loan program.
- 281.62 Other drinking water quality activities.
- 281.625 Drinking water loan guarantee program.
- 281.63 Financial assistance program; combined sewer overflow abatement.
- 281.65 Financial assistance; nonpoint source water pollution abatement.
- 281.66 Urban nonpoint source water pollution abatement and storm water management program.
- 281.665 Municipal flood control and riparian restoration program.
- 281.67 Watershed projects.
- 281.68 Lake management planning grants and lake monitoring contracts.
- 281.69 Lake management and classification grants and contracts.
- 281.695 Aids to municipalities for prevention and abatement of water pollution.
- 281.70 River protection grants.
- 281.71 Lake management project grants; river protection grants; purchases.
- 281.72 River protection; contracts with nonprofit organizations.
- 281.73 Wastewater and drinking water grant.
- 281.75 Compensation for well contamination and abandonment.
- 281.77 Damage to water supplies.
- 281.81 Definitions.
- 281.83 Remedial action in the Great Lakes and their tributaries.
- 281.85 Great Lakes protection fund share.
- 281.87 Great Lakes contaminated sediment removal.
- 281.91 State agency personnel to report water pollution.
- 281.92 Limitation.
- 281.93 Hearings on certain water use actions.
- 281.94 Investigation of alleged water withdrawal violations.
- 281.95 Remedies; water withdrawal violations.
- 281.96 Visitorial powers of department.
- 281.97 Records; inspection.
- 281.98 Penalties.
- 281.99 Administrative forfeitures for safe drinking water violations.
WATER QUALITY AND QUANTITY;GENERAL REGULATIONS
WATER AND SEWAGE FACILITIES; SEPTAGE DISPOSAL
GREAT LAKES REMEDIAL ACTION
GENERAL PROVISIONS; ENFORCEMENT
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.