2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 280. Pure drinking water.
- 280.01 Definitions.
- 280.11 Pure drinking water; powers of department.
- 280.13 Additional powers of department.
- 280.15 Well drilling and pump installing; registration; licensing; qualifications; fee.
- 280.16 Prohibition on use of certain devices in wells.
- 280.17 Exceptions.
- 280.19 Registration exceptions.
- 280.21 Local authority.
- 280.25 Report on aquifer recovery system.
- 280.30 Well abandonment and property transfer inspections.
- 280.97 Penalties.
- 280.98 Citations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.