2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 256. Emergency medical services.
- 256.01 Definitions.
- 256.04 Emergency medical services board.
- 256.08 State emergency medical services activities.
- 256.12 Emergency medical services programs.
- 256.13 Cardiocerebral resuscitation.
- 256.15 Emergency medical services personnel; licensure; certification; training.
- 256.17 Denial, nonrenewal and suspension of license, training permit or certification based on certain delinquency in payment.
- 256.18 Denial, nonrenewal and revocation of license, certification or permit based on tax delinquency.
- 256.25 Statewide trauma care system.
- 256.30 Refusal or delay of emergency service.
- 256.35 Statewide emergency services number.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.