2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 253. Maternal and child health.
- 253.01 Definition.
- 253.02 Department; powers and duties.
- 253.03 State plan; reports.
- 253.04 Private rights.
- 253.05 Federal funds.
- 253.06 State supplemental food program for women, infants and children.
- 253.07 Family planning.
- 253.08 Pregnancy counseling services.
- 253.085 Outreach to low-income pregnant women.
- 253.09 Abortion refused; no liability; no discrimination.
- 253.10 Voluntary and informed consent for abortions.
- 253.11 Infant blindness.
- 253.115 Newborn hearing screening.
- 253.12 Birth defect prevention and surveillance system.
- 253.13 Tests for congenital disorders.
- 253.14 Sudden infant death syndrome.
- 253.15 Shaken baby syndrome and impacted babies.
- 253.16 Reducing fetal and infant mortality and morbidity.
- 253.165 Right to breast-feed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.