2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 252. Communicable diseases.
- 252.01 Definitions.
- 252.02 Powers and duties of department.
- 252.03 Duties of local health officers.
- 252.04 Immunization program.
- 252.041 Compulsory vaccination during a state of emergency.
- 252.05 Reports of cases.
- 252.06 Isolation and quarantine.
- 252.07 Tuberculosis.
- 252.09 Meningococcal disease and hepatitis B.
- 252.10 Public health dispensaries.
- 252.11 Sexually transmitted disease.
- 252.12 HIV and related infections, including hepatitis C virus infections; services and prevention.
- 252.13 HIV tests.
- 252.133 HIV testing for anatomical gifts.
- 252.14 Discrimination related to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
- 252.15 Restrictions on use of an HIV test.
- 252.16 Health insurance premium subsidies.
- 252.17 Medical leave premium subsidies.
- 252.18 Handling foods.
- 252.19 Communicable diseases; suspected cases; protection of public.
- 252.21 Communicable diseases; schools; duties of teachers, parents, officers.
- 252.23 Regulation of tattooists.
- 252.24 Regulation of body piercing and body-piercing establishments.
- 252.241 Denial, nonrenewal and revocation of license based on tax delinquency.
- 252.245 Agent status for local health departments.
- 252.25 Violation of law relating to health.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.