2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 251. Local health officials.
- 251.001 Legislative findings.
- 251.01 Definitions.
- 251.02 Local health department; establishment.
- 251.03 Local board of health; members.
- 251.04 Local board of health; powers and duties.
- 251.05 Local health department; levels of service; duties.
- 251.06 Local health officer; qualifications; duties.
- 251.07 Certain physicians; state agency status.
- 251.08 Jurisdiction of local health department.
- 251.09 Joint services.
- 251.10 County health department, how financed.
- 251.11 City-county health department and multiple county health department, how financed.
- 251.12 City health department, how financed.
- 251.125 Village health department, how financed.
- 251.127 Town health department, how financed.
- 251.13 City-county health department and multiple county health department, joint funds.
- 251.135 Publication and effective date of orders and regulations.
- 251.14 Gifts.
- 251.15 Withdrawal of counties, cities, villages, or towns.
- 251.16 Local health department; evidence.
- 251.20 Rule making.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.