2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 250. Health; administration and supervision.
- 250.01 Definitions.
- 250.02 State health officials.
- 250.03 Public health system.
- 250.04 Powers and duties of the department.
- 250.041 Denial, nonrenewal and suspension of registration, license, certification, approval, permit and certificate based on certain delinquency in payment.
- 250.042 Powers and duties of the department as public health authority.
- 250.045 Drugs; department order authority.
- 250.06 Public health nurses.
- 250.07 Public health planning.
- 250.10 Dental services.
- 250.15 Grants for community health centers.
- 250.16 Payments to the Wisconsin Women's Health Foundation.
- 250.17 Organ and tissue donation.
- 250.20 Health disparities reduction or elimination.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.