2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 234. Wisconsin housing and economic development authority.
- 234.01 Definitions.
- 234.02 Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority: creation; membership; appointment and tenure; meetings; officers.
- 234.03 Powers of authority.
- 234.032 Goals and accountability measures for economic development programs.
- 234.034 Consistency with state housing strategy plan.
- 234.04 Loans to eligible sponsors of housing projects and to or for persons and families of low and moderate income.
- 234.05 Housing development fund; establishment; payments into fund.
- 234.06 Use of moneys held in housing development fund; temporary loans; grants.
- 234.07 Limited-profit entity; distributions.
- 234.08 Notes and bonds; issuance; status.
- 234.09 Same; authorization; terms.
- 234.10 Same; resolution authorizing issuance, contents.
- 234.11 Same; validity and effect of pledge.
- 234.12 Same; personal liability of members of authority.
- 234.13 Same; purchase for cancellation.
- 234.14 Same; liability of state.
- 234.15 Capital reserve funds.
- 234.16 General reserve fund.
- 234.165 Authority surplus fund.
- 234.17 Repayment to general fund.
- 234.18 Limit on amount of outstanding bonds and notes.
- 234.19 Notes and bonds; pledge and agreement of state.
- 234.20 Default; trustee.
- 234.21 Trustee; additional powers.
- 234.22 Venue.
- 234.23 Notice before declaration that notes or bonds are due and payable.
- 234.24 System of funds and accounts.
- 234.25 Annual report.
- 234.255 Economic development assistance reporting.
- 234.26 Notes and bonds as legal investments.
- 234.265 Records of the authority.
- 234.28 Notes and bonds; exemption from taxation.
- 234.29 Equality of occupancy and employment.
- 234.30 Cooperation.
- 234.31 Construction of chapter.
- 234.32 Laws not applicable to authority.
- 234.35 Minority financial interests.
- 234.36 Disabled veteran-owned business financial interests.
- 234.40 Bonds for veterans housing loans and other veterans assistance programs.
- 234.41 Veterans housing loan fund; establishment and use.
- 234.42 Veterans capital reserve fund.
- 234.43 Veterans housing bond redemption fund.
- 234.44 Validation of certain obligations and proceedings.
- 234.49 Housing rehabilitation.
- 234.50 Bonds for housing rehabilitation loans; issuance; status.
- 234.51 Housing rehabilitation loan program administration fund; establishment and use.
- 234.52 Housing rehabilitation loan program loan-loss reserve fund; establishment and use.
- 234.53 Housing rehabilitation loan fund.
- 234.54 Housing rehabilitation loan program capital reserve fund.
- 234.55 Housing rehabilitation loan program bond redemption fund.
- 234.59 Homeownership mortgage loan program.
- 234.592 Qualified subprime loan refinancing.
- 234.60 Bonds for homeownership mortgage loans and qualified subprime loan refinancing.
- 234.605 Homeowner eviction and lien protection program.
- 234.61 Bonds for residential facilities for the elderly or chronically disabled.
- 234.621 Property tax deferral loans; purpose.
- 234.622 Definitions.
- 234.623 Eligibility.
- 234.624 Transfer of interest.
- 234.625 Program operation.
- 234.626 Loan funding.
- 234.65 Economic development.
- 234.67 Recycling loan guarantees.
- 234.83 Small business development loan guarantee program.
- 234.84 Job training loan guarantee program.
- 234.86 Drinking water loan guarantee program.
- 234.90 Agricultural production loan guarantees.
- 234.905 Agricultural production drought assistance loan guarantees.
- 234.907 Agricultural development loan guarantee program.
- 234.91 Farm assets reinvestment management loan guarantee program.
- 234.92 Financial assistance; fees.
- 234.93 Wisconsin development reserve fund.
- 234.932 Wisconsin job training reserve fund.
- 234.933 Wisconsin drinking water reserve fund.
- 234.94 Definitions.
- 234.95 Community development finance company.
- 234.96 Community development project participation.
- 234.97 Sale or purchase of stock or interest.
- 234.98 Transferred assets.
GENERAL PROVISIONS; HOUSING AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
LOAN GUARANTEE PROGRAMS
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT FINANCE COMPANY
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.