2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 233. University of Wisconsin hospitals and clinics authority.
- 233.01 Definitions.
- 233.02 University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics Authority: creation; organization of board of directors.
- 233.03 Powers of authority.
- 233.04 Duties of authority.
- 233.05 Lease and affiliation agreements.
- 233.10 Appointment of employees; employee compensation and benefits.
- 233.12 Maintenance of records.
- 233.13 Closed records.
- 233.17 Liability limited.
- 233.20 Issuance of bonds.
- 233.21 Bond security.
- 233.22 Bonds not public debt.
- 233.23 State pledge.
- 233.26 Refunding bonds.
- 233.40 Hospitals charges.
- 233.41 Soldiers preferred patients.
- 233.42 Subject to ch. 150.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.