2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 228. Recording and copying of public records in populous counties.
- 228.01 Recording of documents and public records by mechanical process authorized.
- 228.02 Certification of records.
- 228.03 Copy to be deemed to be original record.
- 228.04 Inspection of records and copies of records.
- 228.05 Marginal references.
- 228.06 Correction and alterations.
- 228.07 Recording and copying by other counties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.