2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 219. Investments.
- 219.01 Loans, advances of credit, investment in securities, insured or guaranteed by specified agencies.
- 219.02 Securities eligible for investment may be used as collateral.
- 219.03 Restrictions upon loans, security, interest rates, etc. not applicable.
- 219.04 Investment in state bonds and notes and municipal obligations.
- 219.05 Investment in savings and loan and other institutions.
- 219.06 Certain district and authority bonds as legal investments and security.
- 219.07 Redevelopment authority bonds legal investments and security.
- 219.09 Certain district and authority bonds as legal investments and security.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.