2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 199. Citizens utility board.
- 199.01 Title.
- 199.02 Purpose.
- 199.03 Definitions.
- 199.04 Citizens utility board: formation and membership.
- 199.05 Powers and duties.
- 199.06 Board.
- 199.07 Duties of directors.
- 199.074 Director statement of financial interest.
- 199.075 Executive director; qualifications; method of hire.
- 199.08 Annual membership meeting.
- 199.09 Conduct of procedure.
- 199.10 Mailing procedure.
- 199.105 Prohibited acts.
- 199.11 Appointment of interim directors.
- 199.12 Election of directors.
- 199.125 Public records.
- 199.13 Board officers.
- 199.14 Corrupt practices and conflicts of interest.
- 199.15 Corporation to be nonpartisan.
- 199.16 Expenses.
- 199.17 Dissolution.
- 199.18 Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.