2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 198. Municipal power and water districts.
- 198.01 Definitions.
- 198.02 District, creation, powers.
- 198.025 Plan for district.
- 198.03 Procedure for organizing district; initiation.
- 198.04 Procedure for organizing district; 2nd step.
- 198.05 Subdistricts, boundaries.
- 198.06 Referendum.
- 198.07 Board of directors, boundaries.
- 198.08 Directors.
- 198.09 Vacancies, declared, filled.
- 198.10 Taxation.
- 198.11 Compensation and expenses of directors.
- 198.12 Corporate powers of district.
- 198.13 Acquisition of private utilities; dissolution of power district.
- 198.14 Powers of district board.
- 198.145 District legislature, ordinances, officers.
- 198.15 Board procedure.
- 198.16 General manager.
- 198.165 District clerk, treasurer, attorney, duties.
- 198.167 Certified public accountant; annual report.
- 198.17 Eminent domain procedure.
- 198.18 District bonds.
- 198.19 Annexation of territory.
- 198.20 Consolidation of districts.
- 198.21 District obligations inviolate.
- 198.22 Municipal water districts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.