2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 187. Religious societies.
- 187.01 Religious societies.
- 187.02 Existing societies confirmed; may reorganize.
- 187.03 Failure to elect trustees.
- 187.04 Episcopal church.
- 187.05 Organizations other than churches.
- 187.06 May take title to property.
- 187.07 Title to vest in trustees.
- 187.08 Devolution of property of defunct societies.
- 187.09 Existing organizations legalized.
- 187.10 Congregational church.
- 187.11 Property of Church of Christ or Christian Church.
- 187.13 Missionary corporations.
- 187.14 Consolidation of church corporations or congregations.
- 187.15 Methodist property.
- 187.16 Salvation Army.
- 187.17 Eastern Orthodox Church.
- 187.19 Roman Catholic church.
- 187.20 Indemnification by incorporated Roman Catholic church; definitions.
- 187.21 Indemnification of directors and officers.
- 187.22 Determination of voluntary indemnification.
- 187.23 Allowance of expenses as incurred.
- 187.24 Authority to limit indemnification.
- 187.25 Additional rights to indemnification and allowance of expenses.
- 187.26 Court-ordered indemnification.
- 187.27 Indemnification and allowance of expenses of employees and agents.
- 187.28 Insurance.
- 187.30 Definitions applicable to liability-related provisions.
- 187.31 Reliance by directors or officers.
- 187.32 Limited liability of directors and officers.
- 187.33 Limited liability of volunteers.
- 187.40 Definitions.
- 187.41 Reliance by directors or officers.
- 187.42 Limited liability of directors and officers.
- 187.43 Limited liability of volunteers.
- 187.44 Applicability of other liability provisions.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION;ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
LIABILITY; OTHER RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.