2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 184. Uniform unincorporated nonprofit association act.
- 184.01 Definitions.
- 184.02 Supplementary general principles of law and equity.
- 184.03 Territorial application.
- 184.04 Real and personal property; nonprofit association as legatee or beneficiary.
- 184.05 Statement of authority as to real property.
- 184.06 Liability in tort and contract.
- 184.07 Capacity to assert and defend; standing.
- 184.08 Effect of judgment or order.
- 184.09 Disposition of personal property of inactive nonprofit association.
- 184.10 Appointment of agent to receive service of process.
- 184.11 Claim not abated by change of members or officers.
- 184.12 Venue.
- 184.13 Summons and complaint; service on whom.
- 184.14 Uniformity of application and construction.
- 184.15 Transfers by a fiduciary.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.