2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 174. Dogs.
- 174.001 Definitions.
- 174.01 Restraining action against dogs.
- 174.02 Owner's liability for damage caused by dog; penalties; court order to kill a dog.
- 174.042 Dogs running at large and untagged dogs subject to impoundment; penalties.
- 174.05 Dog license tax.
- 174.052 Publication of the dog license requirement and rabies vaccination requirement.
- 174.053 Multiple dog licenses.
- 174.054 Exemption for owners of dogs kept for educational or scientific purposes.
- 174.055 Exemption of dogs for blind, deaf and mobility-impaired.
- 174.06 Listing.
- 174.065 Collection.
- 174.07 Dog licenses and collar tags.
- 174.08 License fees paid to county treasurer.
- 174.09 Dog license fund; how disposed of and accounted for.
- 174.10 Dog licensing in populous counties.
- 174.11 Claims for damage by dogs to domestic animals including ranch mink.
- 174.12 Actions against owners.
- 174.13 Humane use of dogs for scientific or educational purposes.
- 174.15 Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.