2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 171. Unclaimed property.
- 171.01 Duty of consignee or bailee.
- 171.03 Officers' fees.
- 171.04 Perishable property, held for carriage or storage, how disposed of.
- 171.05 Perishable property, held otherwise, how disposed of.
- 171.06 Unclaimed property, how disposed of.
- 171.065 Disposition of proceeds.
- 171.07 Common carriers, lien for transportation.
- 171.08 Restored to donors or applied to charity.
- 171.30 Definitions.
- 171.31 Loans of property to a museum or archives.
- 171.32 Acquiring title to abandoned property.
- 171.33 Acquiring title to undocumented property.
PROPERTY IN POSSESSION OF ACONSIGNEE OR BAILEE
PROPERTY IN POSSESSION OFA MUSEUM OR ARCHIVES
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.