2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 170. Strays and lost chattels.
- 170.01 Who may take up strays.
- 170.02 Finder to give notice; penalty.
- 170.03 Appraisal.
- 170.04 Charges for keeping.
- 170.05 Sale of stray.
- 170.06 Removal of stray; neglect to give notice, etc.
- 170.065 Exemption.
- 170.07 Lost chattels, notice.
- 170.08 Notice and appraisal.
- 170.09 Restitution.
- 170.10 Payment to town.
- 170.105 Chattels found by public officials, employees or agents.
- 170.11 Penalty for neglect.
- 170.12 Sunken logs on submerged state lands.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.