2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 16. Department of administration.
- 16.001 Organization of department.
- 16.002 Definitions.
- 16.003 Department of administration.
- 16.004 Secretary, powers and duties.
- 16.005 Bradley Center Sports and Entertainment Corporation.
- 16.006 Treatment of classified employees.
- 16.007 Claims board.
- 16.008 Payment of special charges for extraordinary police service to state facilities.
- 16.009 Board on aging and long-term care.
- 16.01 Women's council.
- 16.02 Acid deposition research council.
- 16.023 Wisconsin land council.
- 16.04 Fleet management and maintenance.
- 16.045 Gasohol, alternative fuels, and hybrid-electric vehicles.
- 16.05 Interstate agreements.
- 16.06 American Indian assistance.
- 16.10 Ratification of the midwest interstate low-level radioactive waste compact.
- 16.11 Midwest interstate low-level radioactive waste compact.
- 16.115 Fees.
- 16.12 Violation of midwest interstate low-level radioactive waste compact.
- 16.13 Data collection.
- 16.15 Resource recovery and recycling program.
- 16.18 Management assistance grants to certain counties.
- 16.19 Civil legal services for the indigent.
- 16.22 National and community service.
- 16.25 Service award program.
- 16.255 College savings program vendor.
- 16.257 Postsecondary education promotion.
- 16.26 Weatherization assistance.
- 16.27 Low-income energy assistance.
- 16.40 Department of administration, duties, powers.
- 16.401 Treasury management.
- 16.405 Requests for issuance of operating notes.
- 16.41 Agency and authority accounting; information; aid.
- 16.412 Agency payments.
- 16.415 Certification of payrolls.
- 16.417 Dual employment or retention.
- 16.42 Agency requests.
- 16.425 Summary of tax exemption devices.
- 16.43 Budget compiled.
- 16.44 Budget hearings.
- 16.45 Budget message to legislature.
- 16.46 Biennial budget, contents.
- 16.461 Biennial budget, summary of funds.
- 16.465 Budget stabilization fund reallocations.
- 16.47 Budget bill.
- 16.48 Unemployment reserve financial statement.
- 16.50 Departmental estimates.
- 16.505 Position authorization.
- 16.51 Department of administration; preauditing and accounting; additional duties and powers.
- 16.513 Program and segregated revenue sufficiency.
- 16.515 Supplementation of program revenue and program revenue-service appropriations.
- 16.517 Adjustments of program revenue positions and funding levels.
- 16.518 Transfers to the budget stabilization fund.
- 16.519 Fund transfers relating to tobacco settlement agreement.
- 16.52 Accounting.
- 16.525 State aid recipients' accounting.
- 16.527 Appropriation obligations.
- 16.528 Interest on late payments.
- 16.529 Lapses and fund transfers relating to unfunded retirement liability debt service.
- 16.53 Preaudit procedure.
- 16.531 Cash flow plan; report.
- 16.54 Acceptance of federal funds.
- 16.544 Federal aid disallowances.
- 16.545 Federal aid management service.
- 16.548 Federal-state relations office; report.
- 16.55 Frauds and uncollectible shortages.
- 16.56 Grain inspection funding.
- 16.57 Board of regents; staff.
- 16.58 Services to units of local government.
- 16.60 Services to nonprofit corporations.
- 16.61 Records of state offices and other public records.
- 16.611 State public records; optical disk and electronic storage.
- 16.612 Local government records; optical disk and electronic storage standards.
- 16.62 Records management service.
- 16.63 Sale of state's rights to tobacco settlement agreement payments.
- 16.70 Purchasing; definitions.
- 16.701 Subscription service.
- 16.7015 Bidders list.
- 16.705 Contractual services.
- 16.71 Purchasing; powers.
- 16.72 Purchasing, duties.
- 16.73 Cooperative purchasing.
- 16.74 Legislative and judicial branch purchasing.
- 16.75 Buy on low bid, exceptions.
- 16.751 Information technology purchases by investment board.
- 16.752 Procurement from work centers for severely handicapped individuals.
- 16.753 Information relating to pending contracts and orders.
- 16.754 Preference for American-made materials.
- 16.755 Council on small business, veteran-owned business and minority business opportunities.
- 16.76 Form of contracts; continuing contracts.
- 16.765 Nondiscriminatory contracts.
- 16.767 Setoffs.
- 16.77 Audit of bills; illegal contracts; actions to recover.
- 16.78 Purchases from department relating to information technology or telecommunications.
- 16.79 Duties of department of administration.
- 16.82 Powers of department of administration.
- 16.83 State capitol and executive residence board.
- 16.835 Offices and rooms in capitol.
- 16.838 Historically significant furnishings.
- 16.839 State facilities named.
- 16.84 Real estate and physical plant management; protection of persons.
- 16.841 Madison child care facilities and services.
- 16.842 State capitol view preservation.
- 16.843 Capitol and state office buildings parking regulations.
- 16.844 Burning bituminous coal near capitol.
- 16.845 Use of state facilities.
- 16.846 Rules relating to use, care and preservation of property under department control.
- 16.847 Energy efficiency program.
- 16.848 Sale of certain state property.
- 16.85 Department of administration; powers, duties.
- 16.851 Plans for state buildings, structures or facilities.
- 16.8511 Secretary of administration; powers, duties.
- 16.854 Services provided to professional baseball park districts.
- 16.855 Construction project contracts.
- 16.858 Energy conservation audits and construction projects.
- 16.865 Department of administration; statewide risk management coordination.
- 16.87 Approval of contracts by secretary and governor; audit.
- 16.875 Setoffs.
- 16.88 Charges against projects.
- 16.89 Construction and services controlled by this chapter.
- 16.891 Reports on cost of occupancy of state facilities.
- 16.895 State-owned or operated heating, cooling or power plants.
- 16.897 Space and water heating systems.
- 16.90 Fuel for state heating, cooling or power plants.
- 16.91 Contracts for fuel.
- 16.92 Purchase of fuel, electricity, heat and chilled water.
- 16.93 Sale of fuel or utility service.
- 16.95 Powers and duties.
- 16.953 Energy cost reduction plans.
- 16.954 Strategic bioenergy feedstock assessment.
- 16.955 Energy administration.
- 16.956 Office of energy independence.
- 16.957 Low-income assistance.
- 16.958 Air quality improvement program.
- 16.959 Wind energy.
- 16.96 Population estimates.
- 16.964 Office of justice assistance.
- 16.9645 Interoperability council.
- 16.965 Planning grants to local governmental units.
- 16.9651 Transportation planning grants to local governmental units.
- 16.966 Geographic information systems.
- 16.967 Land information program.
- 16.9675 Land activities.
- 16.968 Groundwater survey and analysis.
- 16.969 Fees for certain high-voltage transmission lines.
- 16.97 Definitions.
- 16.971 Responsibilities of department.
- 16.972 Powers of the department.
- 16.973 Duties of the department.
- 16.974 Powers of the department.
- 16.975 Access to information.
- 16.976 Strategic plans for executive branch agencies.
- 16.977 Information technology portfolio management.
- 16.978 Information technology management board.
- 16.9785 Purchases of computers by teachers.
- 16.979 Telecommunications operations and planning.
- 16.98 Federal resource acquisition.
- 16.981 Transfer of appropriations.
- 16.99 Definitions.
- 16.993 Technology for educational achievement in Wisconsin; departmental duties.
- 16.995 Educational technology infrastructure financial assistance.
- 16.997 Educational telecommunications access program.
- 16.998 Educational telecommunications; additional access.
STATE PLANNING AND ENERGY
FEDERAL RESOURCE ACQUISITION
TECHNOLOGY FOR EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.