2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 137. Authentications.
- 137.01 Notaries.
- 137.02 Commissioners of deeds.
- 137.11 Definitions.
- 137.12 Application.
- 137.13 Use of electronic records and electronic signatures; variation by agreement.
- 137.14 Construction.
- 137.15 Legal recognition of electronic records, electronic signatures, and electronic contracts.
- 137.16 Provision of information in writing; presentation of records.
- 137.17 Attribution and effect of electronic records and electronic signatures.
- 137.18 Effect of change or error.
- 137.19 Notarization and acknowledgement.
- 137.20 Retention of electronic records; originals.
- 137.21 Admissibility in evidence.
- 137.22 Automated transactions.
- 137.23 Time and place of sending and receipt.
- 137.24 Transferable records.
- 137.25 Submission of written documents.
- 137.26 Interoperability.
NOTARIES AND COMMISSIONERS OF DEEDS;NONELECTRONIC NOTARIZATION ANDACKNOWLEDGEMENT
ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS AND RECORDS;ELECTRONIC NOTARIZATION ANDACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.