2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 133. Trusts and monopolies.
- 133.01 Legislative intent.
- 133.02 Definitions.
- 133.03 Unlawful contracts; conspiracies.
- 133.04 Price discrimination; intent to destroy competition.
- 133.05 Secret rebates; unfair trade practices.
- 133.06 Interlocking directorates.
- 133.07 Certain organizations and activities not forbidden.
- 133.08 Working people may organize; injunction not to restrain certain acts.
- 133.09 Collective bargaining.
- 133.10 Examination of adverse party.
- 133.11 Investigatory proceeding.
- 133.12 Domestic and foreign corporations and limited liability companies; cancellation of charters or certificates of authority for restraining trade; affidavit.
- 133.13 Interrogatories.
- 133.14 Illegal contracts void; recovery.
- 133.15 No privilege from self-accusation.
- 133.16 Injunction; pleading; practice.
- 133.17 Prosecutions.
- 133.18 Treble damages; statute of limitations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.