2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 132. Trademarks, badges and labeled products.
- 132.001 Definitions.
- 132.01 Marks.
- 132.02 Duplication or reproduction.
- 132.03 Penalty.
- 132.031 Certificate; evidence.
- 132.032 Fraudulent filing; remedies.
- 132.033 Suit to enjoin use of mark.
- 132.04 Filing, publication and cancellation of description; fees.
- 132.05 Sale of receptacle by other than owner prohibited.
- 132.06 Use of receptacle by other than owner; as to junk dealers.
- 132.07 Penalty for unlawful use.
- 132.08 Rights of owner to injunction.
- 132.11 Record of brands, etc.
- 132.13 Labeling prison products; penalty.
- 132.16 Lodge names, insignia; registration; fees; penalty.
- 132.17 Certain badges; penalty for unauthorized wearing.
- 132.18 Use of gaseous compounds in containers.
- 132.19 Use of mark without authority.
- 132.20 Trafficking in counterfeit marks.
- 132.25 Common law rights.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.