2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 120. School district government.
- 120.001 Applicability.
- 120.01 Number of school board members.
- 120.02 Method of changing number, apportionment or election of school board members.
- 120.05 School board officials.
- 120.06 Election of school board members.
- 120.08 School district meetings.
- 120.09 Consideration of special subject.
- 120.10 Powers of annual meeting.
- 120.11 School board meetings and reports.
- 120.115 Report on debt service.
- 120.12 School board duties.
- 120.125 Before- and after-school child care.
- 120.13 School board powers.
- 120.135 Capital improvement fund.
- 120.14 Audit of school district accounts.
- 120.15 School district president; duties.
- 120.16 School district treasurer; duties.
- 120.17 School district clerk; duties.
- 120.18 Annual school district report.
- 120.21 School board contracts for courses.
- 120.25 School board cooperation in acquiring school facilities.
- 120.40 Applicability.
- 120.41 Composition of school board.
- 120.42 Election of school board members.
- 120.43 School board meetings.
- 120.44 School board powers and duties.
COMMON AND UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICTS
UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICTS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.