2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 115. State superintendent; general classifications and definitions; children with disabilities.
- 115.001 Definitions.
- 115.01 Classifications.
- 115.28 General duties.
- 115.29 General powers.
- 115.295 Federal appropriations adjustments.
- 115.297 Cooperative research on education programs; statewide student data system.
- 115.30 Forms and reports.
- 115.31 License or permit revocation; reports; investigation.
- 115.315 Memorandum of understanding; license restriction and suspension.
- 115.33 Inspection of school buildings.
- 115.34 School lunch program.
- 115.341 School breakfast program.
- 115.343 Wisconsin school day milk program.
- 115.345 Nutritional improvement for elderly.
- 115.347 Direct certification of eligibility for school nutrition programs.
- 115.35 Health problems education program.
- 115.355 Assistance to schools for instruction on adoption.
- 115.36 Assistance to schools for alcohol and other drug abuse programs.
- 115.361 Alcohol and other drug abuse prevention and intervention programs.
- 115.3615 Head start supplement.
- 115.365 Assistance to schools for suicide prevention programs.
- 115.366 Alternative education grants.
- 115.368 Assistance to schools for protective behaviors programs.
- 115.37 Blind and visual impairment education council.
- 115.372 Deaf and hard-of-hearing education council.
- 115.38 School performance report; educational program review.
- 115.39 Administrative leadership academy.
- 115.405 Grant program for peer review and mentoring.
- 115.41 Teacher improvement program.
- 115.42 Grants for national teacher certification or master educator licensure.
- 115.425 Professional standards council for teachers.
- 115.43 Precollege scholarships.
- 115.435 Supplemental aid.
- 115.436 Sparsity aid.
- 115.44 Early identification program.
- 115.445 Four-year-old kindergarten grants.
- 115.45 Grants for preschool to grade 5 programs.
- 115.46 Interstate agreement on qualification of educational personnel.
- 115.47 Designated state official under agreement.
- 115.48 Contracts under agreement.
- 115.51 Definitions.
- 115.52 Wisconsin Educational Services Program for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
- 115.525 Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
- 115.53 State superintendent; powers.
- 115.54 Compulsory education.
- 115.58 Park grounds.
- 115.71 Definitions.
- 115.72 Establishment of programs.
- 115.73 Program requirements.
- 115.735 Parent advisory committee.
- 115.74 Assessment of needs and evaluation of resources.
- 115.745 Tribal language revitalization grants.
- 115.758 Construction.
- 115.76 Definitions.
- 115.762 Division for learning support, equity and advocacy.
- 115.77 Local educational agency duties.
- 115.775 Duties of operators of certain charter schools.
- 115.777 Special education referrals.
- 115.78 Individualized education program team; timeline.
- 115.782 Evaluations.
- 115.787 Individualized education programs.
- 115.79 Educational placements.
- 115.791 Reimbursement for private school placement.
- 115.792 Procedural safeguards.
- 115.797 Mediation.
- 115.80 Due process hearings.
- 115.807 Transfer of parental rights at age of majority.
- 115.81 Children in residential care centers.
- 115.812 Placement disputes; school board referrals; interagency cooperation.
- 115.817 Children with disabilities education board.
- 115.82 Admission and transportation of nonresidents.
- 115.88 State aid.
- 115.881 Additional special education aid.
- 115.882 Payment of state aid.
- 115.883 Supplemental special education aid.
- 115.897 Exhaustion of remedies.
- 115.898 Rule making.
- 115.90 Noncompliance; remedies.
- 115.91 Definition.
- 115.915 Availability of program services and modifications.
- 115.92 Establishment of programs; rules.
- 115.93 State aid.
- 115.95 Legislative findings and declaration of policy.
- 115.955 Definitions.
- 115.96 Establishment of programs.
- 115.97 Bilingual-bicultural education programs required.
- 115.977 Contracting; continued eligibility.
- 115.98 Bilingual-bicultural advisory committee.
- 115.99 Preschool and summer school programs.
- 115.991 Training programs.
- 115.993 Report on bilingual-bicultural education.
- 115.995 State aids.
- 115.996 Report to the legislature.
- 115.997 Interstate compact on educational opportunity for military children.
GENERAL CLASSIFICATIONS AND DEFINITIONS
STATE SUPERINTENDENT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION
WISCONSIN EDUCATIONAL SERVICES PROGRAM FOR THE DEAF AND HARD OF HEARING AND WISCONSIN CENTER FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED
AMERICAN INDIAN LANGUAGE AND CULTUREEDUCATION PROGRAM
CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES
EDUCATION FOR SCHOOL AGE PARENTS
INTERSTATE COMPACT ON EDUCATIONALOPPORTUNITY FOR MILITARY CHILDREN
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.