2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 109. Wage payments, claims and collections.
- 109.01 Definitions.
- 109.03 When wages payable; pay orders.
- 109.07 Mergers, liquidations, dispositions, relocations or cessation of operations affecting employees; advance notice required.
- 109.075 Cessation of health care benefits affecting employees, retirees and dependents; advance notice required.
- 109.09 Wage claims, collection.
- 109.10 Reciprocal agreements.
- 109.11 Penalties.
- 109.12 Rules and report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.