2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 106. Apprentice, employment and equal rights programs.
- 106.001 Definitions.
- 106.01 Apprentice contracts.
- 106.02 Carpenters' apprentices.
- 106.025 Plumber apprenticeships.
- 106.03 Real estate apprenticeships excluded.
- 106.04 Employment of apprentices on state public works projects.
- 106.09 Public employment offices.
- 106.10 Veterans job training.
- 106.11 Workforce investment programs.
- 106.12 Employment and education program administration.
- 106.13 Youth apprenticeship program.
- 106.14 Job centers.
- 106.15 Assistance for dislocated workers.
- 106.16 Notification of position openings.
- 106.17 Local labor market information.
- 106.18 Youth programs in 1st class cities.
- 106.19 Trade adjustment assistance overpayment waiver.
- 106.20 Pilot Wisconsin job opportunity business subsidy program.
- 106.25 Public insurrection; death and disability benefits.
- 106.26 Employment transit assistance program.
- 106.30 Nursing workforce survey and grant.
- 106.50 Open housing.
- 106.52 Public places of accommodation or amusement.
- 106.54 Division of equal rights.
- 106.56 Postsecondary education: prohibition against discrimination on basis of physical condition or developmental disability.
- 106.58 Discrimination in education prohibited.
EQUAL RIGHTS PROGRAMS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.