2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 105. Employment agents.
- 105.01 Definitions.
- 105.02 False statements and representation.
- 105.03 Inquiry into truth of statements.
- 105.04 Fee-splitting.
- 105.05 Agent's license.
- 105.06 Application; bond.
- 105.07 Agent's fees.
- 105.08 Authority of department.
- 105.09 Visitorial power.
- 105.10 Department inquiries.
- 105.11 Schedule of fees or charges.
- 105.115 Notice to home care consumers and workers.
- 105.12 Prohibited practices.
- 105.13 Refusal to issue; suspension or revocation of license.
- 105.14 Regulations; records; reports.
- 105.15 General powers of department applicable; penalties.
- 105.16 Late fees and reports; failure to obtain license; refund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.