2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 104. Minimum wage law.
- 104.001 Statewide concern; uniformity.
- 104.01 Definitions.
- 104.02 Living wage prescribed.
- 104.03 Unlawful wages.
- 104.04 Classifications; department's authority.
- 104.045 Tipped employees.
- 104.05 Complaints; investigation.
- 104.06 Wage council; determination.
- 104.07 Rules; license to employ; student learners; sheltered workshops.
- 104.08 Apprentices.
- 104.09 Records.
- 104.10 Penalty for intimidating witness.
- 104.11 Definition of violation.
- 104.12 Complaints.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.