2010 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 1. Sovereignty and jurisdiction of the state.
- 1.01 State sovereignty and jurisdiction.
- 1.02 United States sites and buildings.
- 1.025 United States jurisdiction in Adams County.
- 1.026 Apostle Islands land purchase.
- 1.03 Concurrent jurisdiction over United States sites; conveyances.
- 1.031 Retrocession of jurisdiction.
- 1.035 Wildlife and fish refuge by United States.
- 1.036 Bird reservations, acquisition by United States.
- 1.04 United States sites exempt from taxation.
- 1.05 United States sites for aids to navigation.
- 1.055 National forest.
- 1.056 State conservation areas.
- 1.06 Surveys by United States; adjustment of damages.
- 1.07 State coat of arms.
- 1.08 State flag.
- 1.09 Seat of government.
- 1.10 State song, state ballad, state waltz, state dance, and state symbols.
- 1.11 Governmental consideration of environmental impact.
- 1.12 State energy policy.
- 1.13 Land use planning activities.
- 1.14 Display of flag at public buildings, structures, and facilities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.