2019 West Virginia Code
Chapter 46A. West Virginia Consumer Credit and Protection Act
Article 6. General Consumer Protection
- §46A-6-101. Legislative Declarations; Statutory Construction
- §46A-6-102. Definitions
- §46A-6-103. Rules and Regulations
- §46A-6-104. Unlawful Acts or Practices
- §46A-6-105. Exempted Transactions
- §46A-6-106. Private Causes of Action
- §46A-6-107. Disclaimer of Warranties and Remedies Prohibited
- §46A-6-107a. Used Motor Vehicles Sold "As Is"
- §46A-6-108. Breach of Warranty; Privity Abolished
- §46A-6-109. The Use of Plain Language in Consumer Transactions
- §46A-6-110. Solicitation or Cashing of Postdated Checks; Penalties
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.