2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 46A. WEST VIRGINIA CONSUMER CREDIT AND PROTECTION ACT.
ARTICLE 6A. CONSUMER PROTECTION--NEW MOTOR VEHICLE WARRANTIES.
- §46A-6A-1. Legislative declarations.
- §46A-6A-2. Definitions.
- §46A-6A-3. Manufacturer's duty to repair or replace new motor vehicles.
- §46A-6A-3a. Dealer's duty to disclose repairs to consumer.
- §46A-6A-4. Civil action by consumer.
- §46A-6A-5. Presumption of reasonable number of attempts; extension of warranty term when repair services unavailable.
- §46A-6A-6. Written statement to be provided to consumer.
- §46A-6A-7. Resale of returned motor vehicle.
- §46A-6A-8. Third party dispute resolution process; attorney general to promulgate rules and regulations.
- §46A-6A-9. Other remedies available.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.