2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 36. ESTATES AND PROPERTY.
ARTICLE 8A. UNCLAIMED STOLEN PROPERTY HELD BY LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES.
- §36-8A-1. Definitions.
- §36-8A-2. Unclaimed stolen property reports.
- §36-8A-3. Treasurer's response to unclaimed stolen property report.
- §36-8A-4. Disposition of unclaimed stolen property other than firearms and ammunition.
- §36-8A-5. Regarding the disposition of firearms in state custody.
- §36-8A-6. Deposit of funds.
- §36-8A-7. Immunity of law-enforcement agencies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.