2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 36. ESTATES AND PROPERTY.
ARTICLE 3. FORM AND EFFECT OF DEEDS AND CONTRACTS.
- §36-3-1. Seal not necessary in conveyances of land.
- §36-3-2. Covenant on unsealed conveyances or contracts.
- §36-3-3. Other effects of seal.
- §36-3-4. Distinctions between various kinds of deeds abolished.
- §36-3-5. Form of deed.
- §36-3-5a. Easement and right-of-way; description of property; exception for certain public utility facilities and mineral leases.
- §36-3-6. Necessity of consideration in deed of real property.
- §36-3-7. Effect of words of release in a deed.
- §36-3-8. Form of lease.
- §36-3-9. Form of deed by sheriff or special commissioner.
- §36-3-10. Deeds to include buildings, privileges and appurtenances.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.