2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 36. ESTATES AND PROPERTY.
ARTICLE 1A. UNIFORM STATUTORY RULE AGAINST PERPETUITIES.
- §36-1A-1. Statutory rule against perpetuities.
- §36-1A-2. When nonvested property interest or power of appointment created.
- §36-1A-3. Reformation.
- §36-1A-4. Exclusions from statutory rule against perpetuities.
- §36-1A-5. Prospective application.
- §36-1A-6. Short title.
- §36-1A-7. Uniformity of application and construction.
- §36-1A-8. Supersession repeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.