There is a newer version of this Article
2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 36. ESTATES AND PROPERTY.
ARTICLE 10. UNIFORM TRANSFER ON DEATH SECURITY REGISTRATION ACT.
- §36-10-1. Definitions.
- §36-10-2. Registration in beneficiary form; sole or joint tenancy ownership.
- §36-10-3. Registration in beneficiary form; applicable law.
- §36-10-4. Origination of registration in beneficiary form.
- §36-10-5. Form of registration in beneficiary form.
- §36-10-6. Effect of registration in beneficiary form.
- §36-10-7. Ownership of death of owner.
- §36-10-8. Protection of registering entity.
- §36-10-9. Nontestamentary transfer on death.
- §36-10-10. Terms, conditions and forms for registration.
- §36-10-11. Short title; rules of construction.
- §36-10-12. Application of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.