2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 31. CORPORATIONS.
ARTICLE 18A. WEST VIRGINIA ENERGY CONSERVATION REVOLVING LOAN FUND.
- §31-18A-1. Short title.
- §31-18A-2. Legislative findings; declaration of policy and responsibility; purpose and intent of article.
- §31-18A-3. Definitions.
- §31-18A-4. Administration of revolving loan fund by West Virginia Housing Development Fund.
- §31-18A-5. Powers and duties of Housing Development Fund regarding revolving loan fund.
- §31-18A-6. Revolving loan fund created; purpose; investment of funds; loan agreements; expenditures.
- §31-18A-7. Terms and conditions of loans from revolving loan fund.
- §31-18A-8. Prohibition on funds inuring to the benefit of or being distributable to the directors or officers.
- §31-18A-9. Termination or dissolution.
- §31-18A-10. Annual audit.
- §31-18A-11. Severability clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.