2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 31. CORPORATIONS.
ARTICLE 14. WEST VIRGINIA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS.
- §31-14-1. Short title; definitions.
- §31-14-2. Incorporators; purposes; agreement of incorporation.
- §31-14-3. Authorized capital stock; description of shares; consideration for sale of shares.
- §31-14-4. Issuance of charter; exemption from license tax.
- §31-14-5. Corporate powers.
- §31-14-6. Board of directors; officers.
- §31-14-7. Financial institutions as members of corporation; loans to corporation by members.
- §31-14-8. Powers of stockholders and members; voting.
- §31-14-8a. Statewide corporation; economic regions created; loan committees.
- §31-14-9. Purchase of securities and stock by other corporations, fiduciaries and financial institutions.
- §31-14-10. Creation of surplus from annual net earnings.
- §31-14-11. Corporation not to receive deposits; designation of depository bank.
- §31-14-12. Examination by and reports to banking commissioner.
- §31-14-13. Exemption from payment of business and occupation taxes; treatment as banking institution for purposes of property taxation.
- §31-14-14. Amendment of charter.
- §31-14-15. Applicability of general corporation law.
- §31-14-16. Severability of provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.