2018 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 31. CORPORATIONS.
ARTICLE 12. MEMBERSHIP IN FEDERAL SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATIONS.
- §31-12-1. Certain building and loan associations and other institutions may subscribe to shares of federal savings and loan association.
- §31-12-2. Powers of federal savings and loan associations in state.
- §31-12-3. Powers of state building and loan associations, etc., in relation to federal home loan bank.
- §31-12-4. Joint offices, etc., with federal savings and loan association.
- §31-12-5. Conversion of state building and loan associations, etc., into federal savings and loan associations; effect.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.