2017 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 44A. WEST VIRGINIA GUARDIANSHIP AND CONSERVATORSHIP ACT.
ARTICLE 5. STANDBY GUARDIANSHIP.
- §44A-5-1. Title.
- §44A-5-2. Definitions.
- §44A-5-3. Petition for approval of standby guardian; fees.
- §44A-5-4. Circuit court's order approving standby guardianship; authority; when effective.
- §44A-5-5. Written designation of a standby guardian by a parent; commencement of authority; approval required.
- §44A-5-6. Further proceedings to determine permanent guardianship.
- §44A-5-7. Revocation, refusal and termination of standby guardianship.
- §44A-5-8. Review of standby guardianship.
- §44A-5-9. Petition and other records pertaining to standby guardianship confidential.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.