2017 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 41. WILLS.
ARTICLE 5. PRODUCTION, PROBATE AND RECORD OF WILLS.
- §41-5-1. Custodian of will to deliver same to clerk of county court or executor; liability for neglect.
- §41-5-2. Clerk to notify executor and beneficiaries, and to keep will safe in his office.
- §41-5-3. Compelling production of will and offer of probate.
- §41-5-4. Place of probate.
- §41-5-5. Procedure for probate in solemn form.
- §41-5-6. Hearing and decision.
- §41-5-7. Appeal from probate order -- When to be taken; procedure.
- §41-5-8. Appeal from probate order -- Other testamentary papers to be produced; jury trial if desired.
- §41-5-9. Order as bar to suit in equity.
- §41-5-10. Ex parte procedure to probate; appeal.
- §41-5-11. Impeachment or establishment of will -- By person who was not party to prior proceeding; trial by jury.
- §41-5-12. Impeachment or establishment in court -- By person under disability or nonresident.
- §41-5-13. Probate of foreign will.
- §41-5-14. When depositions admissible.
- §41-5-15. Proof of will while testator living.
- §41-5-16. Statements of particulars in will contests.
- §41-5-17. Probated wills to be recorded and indexed.
- §41-5-18. Recording in other counties; duty of personal representative or devisee.
- §41-5-19. Title of bona fide purchasers of real estate from heirs.
- §41-5-20. Title to real estate devised by wills; rights of devisees and bona fide purchasers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.