2017 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 41. WILLS.
ARTICLE 1. CAPACITY TO MAKE; REQUISITES; VALIDITY.
- §41-1-1. Who may make will and as to what property.
- §41-1-2. Who may not make will.
- §41-1-3. Must be in writing; witnesses.
- §41-1-4. Execution of power of appointment.
- §41-1-5. Wills of personal estate by soldiers, sailors or nonresidents.
- §41-1-6. Revocation by divorce; no revocation by other changes of circumstances.
- §41-1-7. Revocation generally.
- §41-1-8. Revival after revocation.
- §41-1-9. Effect of subsequent conveyance.
- §41-1-10. On what wills chapter operates; when re-executed wills deemed to be made.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.