2017 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 29. MISCELLANEOUS BOARDS AND OFFICERS.
ARTICLE 19. SOLICITATION OF CHARITABLE FUNDS ACT.
- §29-19-1. Short title.
- §29-19-1A. General purpose.
- §29-19-2. Definitions.
- §29-19-5. Registration of charitable organizations; fee.
- §29-19-6. Certain persons and organizations exempt from registration.
- §29-19-7. Filing of solicitation contracts.
- §29-19-8. Limitations on activities of charitable organizations.
- §29-19-9. Registration of professional fund-raising counsel and professional solicitor; bonds; records; books.
- §29-19-10. Information filed to become public records.
- §29-19-11. Records to be kept by charitable organizations, professional fund-raising counsel and professional solicitors.
- §29-19-12. Reciprocal agreements.
- §29-19-13. Prohibited acts.
- §29-19-14. Nonresident charitable organizations, professional fund-raising counsel and solicitors; designation of Secretary of State as agent for service of process; notice of such service by Attorney General.
- §29-19-15. Enforcement and penalties.
- §29-19-15A. Private actions and class actions.
- §29-19-15B. Civil penalty for intentional violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.