2017 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 17C. TRAFFIC REGULATIONS AND LAWS OF THE ROAD.
ARTICLE 6. SPEED RESTRICTIONS.
- §17C-6-1. Speed limitations generally; penalty.
- §17C-6-2. Establishment of state speed zones.
- §17C-6-3. When local authorities may alter speed limits.
- §17C-6-3A. Minimum speed regulations; penalty.
- §17C-6-4. Special speed limitations on vehicles not designed for carrying passengers and equipped with pneumatic tires.
- §17C-6-5. Special speed limitations; penalty.
- §17C-6-6. Charging violations; rule in civil actions.
- §17C-6-7. Prima facie evidence of speed by devices employing microwaves or reflected light; placing of signs relative to radar or laser.
- §17C-6-7A. Prohibition of the use of traffic law photo-monitoring devices to detect or prove traffic law violations.
- §17C-6-8. Racing on streets and highways prohibited; legislative findings; penalties; mandatory revocation of licenses.
- §17C-6-9. Slow-moving vehicle emblem.
- §17C-6-10. Enforcement of article with respect to operations of commercial motor vehicles.
- §17C-6-11. Special speed limitations when meeting or overtaking waste service vehicles; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.