2017 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 17C. TRAFFIC REGULATIONS AND LAWS OF THE ROAD.
ARTICLE 15. EQUIPMENT.
§17C-15-45. Certification labels on mopeds.
Every moped sold in this state shall have permanently affixed to it a certification label which shall contain the following information:
(1) Name of manufacturer;
(2) Month and year of manufacture;
(3) Gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR);
(4) Gross axle weight rating for front and rear axles (GAWR);
(5) Vehicle identification number;
(6) Classification type; and
(7) Statement of conformance to federal standards as required by federal law.