2016 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 44. ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES AND TRUSTS
ARTICLE 8. REAL ESTATE OF DECEDENTS.
- §44-8-2. Rents, profits or proceeds of sale to be paid to persons entitled.
- §44-8-3. Real estate to be assets for payment of debts.
- §44-8-4. By what court assets administered.
- §44-8-5. Liability of heir or devisee for real estate conveyed; when such real estate not liable.
- §44-8-6. Heir or devisee liable in equity; judgment against personal representative prima facie evidence.
- §44-8-7. Suit to subject real estate to payment of debts; parties; evidence.
- §44-8-7a. Jurisdiction of court in suits to subject real estate of decedents to payment of their debts.
- §44-8-8. Reference to special commissioner and publication of notice to creditors in such suit.
- §44-8-9. Decree of distribution; claims barred when.
- §44-8-10. No costs recoverable in, and injunction against, second suit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.