2016 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 44. ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES AND TRUSTS
ARTICLE 6. INVESTMENTS BY FIDUCIARIES.
- §44-6-1. Fiduciaries to put money out at interest.
- §44-6-2. In what securities fiduciaries may invest trust funds.
- §44-6-3. Authority for investment.
- §44-6-4. Beneficiaries may have fiduciary instructed by court as to investments.
- §44-6-5. Application to circuit court for directions regarding estate held to meet a contingency.
- §44-6-6. Establishment of common trust funds; investments.
- §44-6-7. Accounting required of fiduciaries as to common trust funds.
- §44-6-8. How §§44-6-6 to 44-6-8 cited; purpose; provisions severable.
- §44-6-9. Investment of trust assets in mutual funds; investments in mutual fund companies otherwise served by the bank; investment of trust assets in time deposits.
- §44-6-10. Purchase of service or product through or directly from bank or trust company or affiliate.
- §44-6-11. Application only to executors, administrators, guardians, curators or committees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.