2016 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 44. ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES AND TRUSTS
ARTICLE 5A. POWERS OF FIDUCIARIES.
- §44-5A-1. Definition.
- §44-5A-2. Incorporation by reference of enumerated powers by testator; restriction on exercise of powers.
- §44-5A-3. Powers which may be incorporated by reference in trust instrument.
- §44-5A-4. Designation of testamentary trustee as beneficiary of insurance.
- §44-5A-5. Distribution of assets in satisfaction of pecuniary bequests; authority of fiduciaries to enter into certain agreements; validating certain agreements; providing for discretionary division of trusts for tax, administrative or other purposes.
- §44-5A-6. Restrictions on exercise of power for fiduciary's benefit.
- §44-5A-7. Powers of fiduciaries regarding environmental laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.