2016 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 44. ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES AND TRUSTS
ARTICLE 5. GENERAL PROVISIONS AS TO FIDUCIARIES.
- §44-5-1. List of fiduciaries.
- §44-5-2. Fiduciary records of circuit court to be deposited in county clerk's office.
- §44-5-3. Appointment of nonresident; bond; service of notice and process; fees; penalty.
- §44-5-4. Who not to be accepted as surety on fiduciary's bond.
- §44-5-5. When additional or new bond may be required of a fiduciary, or his authority be revoked.
- §44-5-6. Jurisdiction of court on revocation of fiduciary's authority.
- §44-5-7. Authority of personal representatives to compound and compromise liabilities due to or from them.
- §44-5-8. How transfer of securities to successor compelled.
- §44-5-9. Costs in proceedings to compel fiduciaries to comply with law.
- §44-5-10. Powers of clerk of county commission in certain counties.
- §44-5-11. Application only to personal representatives, curators, and minor guardians.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.