2016 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 44. ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES AND TRUSTS
ARTICLE 16. TRUSTS FOR CHILDREN WITH AUTISM.
- §44-16-1. Definitions.
- §44-16-2. Creation of a qualified trust for a child with autism.
- §44-16-3. West Virginia Children with Autism Trust Board; creation and composition of the trustee board; duties and responsibilities; reimbursement of expenses.
- §44-16-4. Reports and account.
- §44-16-5. Confidentiality.
- §44-16-6. Effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.