2016 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 44. ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES AND TRUSTS
ARTICLE 15. VETERANS' GUARDIANSHIP AND COMMITMENT.
- §44-15-1. Scope of article.
- §44-15-2. When unlawful for person to accept appointment as guardian; removal.
- §44-15-3. Petition for appointment.
- §44-15-4. Evidence of necessity for appointment of guardian of minor ward.
- §44-15-5. Evidence of necessity for appointment of guardian or committee of mentally incompetent ward.
- §44-15-6. Notice.
- §44-15-7. Qualifications and bond of guardian.
- §44-15-8. Settlement of accounts.
- §44-15-9. Failure to make settlement.
- §44-15-10. Compensation.
- §44-15-11. Investment of funds.
- §44-15-12. Disbursements for support of persons other than ward.
- §44-15-13. Certified copies of necessary public records furnished without cost.
- §44-15-14. Commitment to veterans administration or other agency of United States government.
- §44-15-15. Discharge of guardian.
- §44-15-16. Construction of article.
- §44-15-17. How cited.
- §44-15-18. Invalidity of part of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.